Discuss technical content and implementation of the Windows (including .NET Framework) protocols described in the Open Specifications
MSDN Windows Release Notes -- January 2013RJA_MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, February 01, 2013 6:29 PM
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release.
The following documents are new in the release:
- MS-SMTP short name is changed to MS-SMTPNTLM.
The following known issues exist in the January 2013 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 03629Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, December 15, 2011 1:14 AM
- 08513Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, September 09, 2010 10:16 PM
- 014051Paul E LongMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, March 21, 2008 9:28 PM
- 012852KeithHa Friday, February 22, 2008 9:20 PM
- 012853KeithHa Friday, February 22, 2008 9:19 PM
- 1382Jennifer Rose Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:57 PM
- 0451RJA_MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, February 01, 2013 6:30 PM
- 101801Andreas_W Friday, July 13, 2012 11:50 AM
- 0897RJA_MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, October 26, 2012 11:59 AM
- 01307Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, July 13, 2012 3:24 AM
- 11581Anantha Subramaniam Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:42 AM
RDPESC: Windows Server 2008 R2 sends an extra SCARD_IOCTL after the client reconnects to an existing session with a smart cardSteve Ross-1 Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:30 PM
- 01929Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, April 09, 2012 6:34 PM
- 01882Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, January 04, 2012 12:29 AM
- 02515Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, December 06, 2011 4:09 PM
- 55122wsdscan Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:09 AM
- 02777Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, October 01, 2011 7:55 PM
- 14048Reddiyar Monday, August 08, 2011 5:25 PM
- 02689Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, June 29, 2011 7:30 PM
- 02793Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, May 17, 2011 4:03 PM
- 03204Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, March 31, 2011 7:58 PM
- 03257Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, February 18, 2011 1:18 AM
- 33442ranjith babu Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:23 AM
- 13337Mateen Fugawala Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:28 AM
- 33259Vadims PodansMVPFriday, January 14, 2011 8:57 AM