Discuss technical content and implementation of the Windows (including .NET Framework) protocols described in the Open Specifications
MSDN Windows Release Notes -- January 2013
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release.
The following documents are new in the release:
- MS-SMTP short name is changed to MS-SMTPNTLM.
The following known issues exist in the January 2013 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 140mroberton Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:16 PM
- 277JouniPK Friday, May 17, 2013 7:52 AM
- 488SudheerReddy Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:43 AM
- 174MED2K Monday, April 22, 2013 11:34 PM
- 1110Sunil Vijendra Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:29 PM
- 1151yoyo le magnifique Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:36 AM
- 18781Mark Magro Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:46 AM
- 4234Walter Yongtao Wang Monday, March 25, 2013 7:05 PM
- 4197ethosis Friday, March 15, 2013 1:18 PM
windows 8 is deleted before my eyes because of some one having hacked me and the user policy he access deniesminor thing cant do nothingjakeandrew8686italian Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:05 PM
- 104313pursuitofknowledge Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:21 PM
- 7849msosilover Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:49 AM
- 3603msosilover Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:57 PM
- 1496PrePascal Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:47 PM
- 1459Krish Kannaa Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:07 PM
- 4694Eden Li Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:51 PM
- 1722Natty976 Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:52 AM
- 2487msosilover Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:30 AM
- 8720msosilover Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:53 PM
- 4818msosilover Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:26 AM