Discuss technical content and implementation of the Windows (including .NET Framework) protocols described in the Open Specifications
MSDN Windows Release Notes -- January 2013
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release.
The following documents are new in the release:
- MS-SMTP short name is changed to MS-SMTPNTLM.
The following known issues exist in the January 2013 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 03626Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, December 15, 2011 1:14 AM
- 08504Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, September 09, 2010 10:16 PM
- 014041Paul E LongMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, March 21, 2008 9:28 PM
- 012849KeithHa Friday, February 22, 2008 9:20 PM
- 012848KeithHa Friday, February 22, 2008 9:19 PM
[MS-RDPBCGR][MS-RDPEGDI] Strange Fast Path Update Orders PDU and Server Crash on Windows 8 with FreeRDPIndyJones Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:50 AM
- 153mroberton Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:16 PM
- 289JouniPK Friday, May 17, 2013 7:52 AM
- 497SudheerReddy Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:43 AM
- 184MED2K Monday, April 22, 2013 11:34 PM
- 1113Sunil Vijendra Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:29 PM
- 8285Ashish Lal Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:45 AM
- 1157yoyo le magnifique Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:36 AM
- 3172yoyo le magnifique Sunday, April 07, 2013 1:54 PM
- 1130yoyo le magnifique Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:37 AM
- 18791Mark Magro Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:46 AM
- 4240Walter Yongtao Wang Monday, March 25, 2013 7:05 PM
- 4200ethosis Friday, March 15, 2013 1:18 PM
- 3194VTTC Monday, March 11, 2013 12:45 PM
windows 8 is deleted before my eyes because of some one having hacked me and the user policy he access deniesminor thing cant do nothingjakeandrew8686italian Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:05 PM
- 3358ayocj Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:23 AM
- 4245Ido K Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:39 AM
- 5831fhv_dave Friday, December 07, 2012 4:45 PM
- 3509marcandre.moreau Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:19 AM
- 1379Jennifer Rose Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:57 PM