Discuss technical content and implementation of the SQL Server protocols described in the Open Specifications.
MSDN SQL Release Notes -- March 2013Neil Ma - MSFT Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:35 PM
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release.
The following known issues exist in the March 2013 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs don’t resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
- In Adobe Reader 9, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
- In the Categories list, click Documents. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting are located on the Adobe help site:
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 03746Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, December 15, 2011 6:35 PM
- 08088Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, September 09, 2010 10:31 PM
- 159Sameer Awana Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:34 AM
- 0195Neil Ma - MSFT Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:39 PM
- 1934Smiaro Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:25 PM
- 01314RJA_MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, October 24, 2012 11:29 PM
- 01225Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, October 09, 2012 12:23 AM
- 12234Jahangirit Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:27 AM
- 02015Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, July 16, 2012 11:57 PM
- 02064Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeSunday, July 01, 2012 2:33 AM
- 22297ehsan.mir2000 Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:18 PM
- 02612Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, May 26, 2012 5:21 PM
- 03827Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, March 28, 2012 6:27 PM
- 02893Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, February 23, 2012 10:07 PM
- 03135Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, January 20, 2012 6:04 PM
- 38463Irtiza Nazar Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:39 AM
- 03496Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, December 06, 2011 4:15 PM
- 412923flaunt Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:42 AM
- 03479Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, November 10, 2011 1:41 AM
- 26600EvolutionX Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:04 PM
- 16283wakeman811 Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:54 PM
- 05936Alex MorrillMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, July 08, 2011 8:31 PM