Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:23 PMI use MS Word 2003 (11.8307.8221) SP3. After I save my file and then try to reopen it later. It is scrambled. I am not sure if something is encrypting them or just scrambling it. I can email one of my files, if you think you can fix it. Sample file: (removed by admin, it was breaking the forums because of illegal html)
- Edited by Brent Serbus Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:57 AM html was broken
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:22 PM
Hi Brent, please accept our apologies for the slow response. Our forum software was not able to render the file contents you included with your original post; we were obliged to remove it in order to respond to you.
This forum is for software developers who are using the Open Protocol Specification documentation to assist them in developing systems, services, and applications that are interoperable with Windows. The Open Protocol Specifications can be found at: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc203350.aspx. Since your post does not appear to be related to the Open Protocol Specification documentation set we would appreciate it if you could try the below links for technical support instead to find the information you are looking for. Thanks!
Here are several links that should be of help to you for technical support questions:
- Help & Support Home' at http://support.microsoft.com/ (there are 'Self Support Options' available on this page).
- 'Select a Product for Assistance' at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/assistsupport
- The Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/search/
- The Word 2003 Solution Center at http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2530
- Word 2003: Troubleshooting - Corrupted or Damaged File at http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2530?sid=106
- Marked As Answer by Bill Wesse MSFT Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:22 PM