Discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework 4 application compatibility Thank you for contributing to .NET Framework 4 prerelease forums. We are happy to inform you that .NET Framework 4 RTM is now available. Please visit : http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework for more details. If your issue has not been resolved in the release please repost your question in the .NET Framework forums which can be found at: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/netdevelopment This forum has been retired and in now read-only.
Closing pre-release forums...
Thank you for contributing to .NET Framework 4 prerelease Forums.
We are happy to inform you that.NET Framework 4 RTM is now available. Please visit : http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework for more details.
If your issue has not been resolved in the release please repost your question in the .NET Framework forums which can be found at:
-we would certainly appreciate it!
If you have found a bug or would like to file a suggestion for future versions please visit the Microsoft Connect Visual Studio feedback page:
Thank you for your input into Visual Studio and .NET Framework
Program Manager Visual Studio
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
VS2010/.NET framework 4: Compile errors & warnings MSB3265/MSB3253 - Referenced assembly could not be resolvedT_JJ Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:30 AM
- 221346MDMoura Monday, March 01, 2010 10:25 PM
- 416492Jerzy62 Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:19 AM
- 77117edifylee Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:17 PM
- 622725mvinod Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:56 AM
- 38425Shrikanth Reddy GC Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:40 AM
- 19787Diegolo Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:23 AM
- 68270Dmitrii Zakharov Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:50 PM
- 17095TahiraSohaib Friday, April 02, 2010 6:37 AM
- 819458Notre Friday, March 26, 2010 4:14 PM
- 16690Johangsl Monday, March 29, 2010 1:35 PM
- 28108ForEverLearning Friday, March 19, 2010 9:57 PM
- 67950Brian Franzén Friday, March 12, 2010 10:54 PM
Assembly Not Shown In Add Referrence Dialog when choosing .net frame 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 as target framework in VS2010 RCAlex F.W. _ Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:14 AM
- 37710KirillPomortsev Monday, February 15, 2010 3:31 PM
- 38390Sebastian Koenig Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:37 PM
- 17496Oren Novotny Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:03 PM
- 08601Tsvetomir Tsonev Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:07 PM
- 38439RichROK Monday, January 18, 2010 11:34 AM
- 210717LongkerDandy Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:05 PM