Monday, December 03, 2012 9:07 PMGood evening, How can i have a html screen with master and details? Is this possible? If so, can You show me an example? Best Regards!
Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:36 PM
This scenario is actually very well supported. Follow these steps:
1. Create a new screen using the "Browse" template
2. Create a two columns layout in the screen
3. Move the list into the first column
4. From the query list drag the "selected item" into the second column
5. Run the application
Let me know if you run into any issues.
Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:11 PMHi Heinrich, Thanks for your reply. But what I really want is to have an a example of a crud to manage, for instance, order and order details.
Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:49 AM
I understand. Here is one way to do it:
1. Create a new Browse screen for the Orders
2. Create a new AddEdit screen for the Orders and include the OrderDetails
3. Add a Button to the BrowseOrders screen and wire it up to the AddEditOrder screen using the Orders.AddAndEdit method, set the Task to Save
4. Create a new AddEdit screen for the OrderDetails
5. Add a Button to the AddEditOrder screen and wire it up to the AddEditOrderDetails screen using the OrderLines.AddAndEdit method, set the Task to Ok/Cancel
We will automatically create Save and Cancel Buttons for you. Is that what you are looking for?
- Marked As Answer by Ricardo Perfeito Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:53 PM
Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:52 PM
Thank you, it's working!!!
- Edited by Ricardo Perfeito Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:53 PM