Tuesday, May 01, 2012 3:34 AM
I want to achieve a screen like dis ...i dont know how can i put those labels "local" and "national" up the top of the grid.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:44 AM
Looks more like a pivot table.
ComponentOne has an extension to do this: http://www.componentone.com/SuperProducts/OLAPLightswitch/
paul van bladel
- Proposed As Answer by Simon Jones [MSDL] Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:16 AM
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 8:05 AM
I think, it will help you;
1.Create a New Group
2. Change Row Layout to Columns Layout
3. Drap this group top of your Table Layout
4. Add Data Item, Choose Property Uncheck Is Required, give name Local, change TextBox property to Label
5. Repeat it for National, and International
6. Drag and drop Local, National , and International to group new created by you
7. Change theirs width to arrange locations of them.
Best wishes and regards.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:44 AM
Hi visofts, Thanks for the help But i could not achieved what i want as showed in the picture. Is there any way i can move labels and textbox around the grid??
- Edited by Mani_Saini Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:22 AM Wanted to say more
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:21 AM
Is there any way i can move around all the labels and text box in the grid ?
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 7:23 AMYou could put static labels in a column group above a grid in a separate row group but, unless you fixed the column widths, the labels would not be anchored to the grid columns as they resized.
If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it actually answered your question, please remember to "Mark as Answer". This will help other people find answers to their problems more quickly.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:05 PM
Hi simon, do you know how can i add the values of one field together and display in a text box? I want to add up all the calls and display on the label or text box....Thanks
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:33 PM
Please try not to cross post, I would have just referenced the thread to the topic you have already created.