Share experiences and provide feedback about the Kinect for Windows SDK.
Hello and please take a moment to review out Kinect for Windows Forum Guidelines
Hello and please take a moment to review our Kinect for Windows Forum Guidelines
Specific K4W Forum Rules of Conduct
- Forums are moderated and if you feel that a post is in violation please “Report As Abuse”
- Suggest or mark posts as answered so that others know your issue was resolved by the feedback given
- Create a new post and don’t pile onto an older thread that may not be applicable.
- Link to other threads if you want to expand discussion on the topic discussed in the older thread.
- Posts must be on-topic for the forum.
- In the K4W forums’ case, that means posting about K4W.
- Comparisons to other Kinect libraries are tolerated, but our forums are not the place to discuss other libraries.
- No personal attacks allowed. Likewise, no racial, ethnic, national, or other slurs are tolerated.
- Constructive criticism of K4W and the SDK is allowed. Wandering into criticism of Microsoft for other reasons is not. Repeated harping on the same issue is not.
- If someone posts incorrect information, post a correction, and link to the docs that show the correct answer.
- We will ban people for trolling. Typing “M$” for “Microsoft” is always considered trolling.
The official guidelines are found here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/1034.moderating-microsoft-forums.aspx
Thank you and please continue to assist us in improving our forums and community.
Microsoft Kinect / Surface Solutions & Support
Escalation Engineer, Critical Problem Resolution
Be part of the movement.
Download the Kinect for Windows SDK beta, get more information about the SDK, and more.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 0887John Elsbree [MSFT] Monday, March 18, 2013 5:48 PM
- 027M. Olsen 16 hours 10 minutes ago
- 2128lancerdragon Monday, May 20, 2013 3:15 AM
- 040Ritchie Fletcher 21 hours 37 minutes ago
- 039Gerard Sweeney Monday, May 20, 2013 9:54 AM
- 287Ben - Li Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:31 AM
- 285lancerdragon Friday, May 17, 2013 4:00 AM
- 049PF_Kumar Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:44 AM
- 365Dylan8slb Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:48 AM
- 046AnnaHui Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:55 PM
Kinect Fusion error: the procedure entry point ?_GetCurrentInlineDepth@_StackGuard@details@Concurrency@@CAAEA_KXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dllTheFlyGuy06 Friday, May 17, 2013 11:41 PM
- 265Dylan8slb Friday, May 17, 2013 2:05 PM
- 065arctorx Friday, May 17, 2013 1:58 PM
- 5100bircastri2 Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:08 AM
- 388Shan Khan Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:53 AM
- 286Antonio1997 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:58 PM
- 177Ronaldogon Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:49 PM
- 169airchristopher Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:39 PM
- 165samkisen Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:00 PM
- 164Antonio1997 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:37 PM
- 185arrezes Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:55 AM