Monday, August 27, 2012 3:31 PM
I am working on a MSI package that will install two ActiveX Controls. I have looked at the Registry and have not found the entries that tell IE which Add-ons have been loaded. Can someone point me at the documentation that explains how IE process a Cab file? I need to know how the Add-ons are registered, how the dll's are registered and anything else that is relevant to this subject. Is there documentation avaialble that shows how to install ActiveX Controls using a msi package?
- Edited by dsmillman Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:16 PM
Monday, August 27, 2012 3:42 PM
See Internet Component Download in IE SDK.
The following is signature, not part of post
Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
Visual C++ MVP
- Marked As Answer by Damon ZhengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Friday, August 31, 2012 7:30 AM
- Unmarked As Answer by dsmillman Monday, September 03, 2012 1:29 PM
- Marked As Answer by Damon ZhengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Friday, September 07, 2012 6:52 AM
- Unmarked As Answer by Damon ZhengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Friday, September 07, 2012 6:52 AM