Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:16 PM
Add another family members link shows up though daddrec is set to true
Included daddrec is true in shell url as documented here. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff803620.aspx#CREATEACCOUNT
It works when I am redirected to HV first time to create a HV account and authorize my application. If I have an existing HV account with one or more dependent, when I am redirected to HV it shows "Add another family member" link. How do I hide that?
- Edited by Rameshbabus Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:17 PM
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:32 PMHi Ramesh,
How are you using daddrec with an existing account? That parameter is only valid for CREATEACCOUNT, not for CREATERECORD.
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:52 PM
Thanks for the response. When a patient sign in through our portal and select a record to authorize we want to hide "Add another family member" link all the time. Here is a scenario where link shows up and we would like to hide.
1. Patient have a HV account with one dependent
2. From our portal patient clicks sign in and redirected to HV sign in
3. Upon successful sign in, HV shows two records and allow you to choose either one to authorize our app. We see "Add another family member link" here. How do we hide that?
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:19 AMHi Ramesh, Our API that allows you to skip adding a family member is actually very specialized and was only made a specific user scenario in which the user is creating a new account with HealthVault thus only has 1 record and we didn't want to confuse the user at the phase by allowing the add family member link. In all other scenarios we deemed having the add family member link as essential functionality in allowing users to add another record for application usage.
- Marked As Answer by Ali EmamiMicrosoft Employee, Owner Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:34 AM