none
Visual FoxPro has stopped working.

Question

• I tried downloading Investment Account Manager (IAM) and when I executed the program got an error that "Visual FoxPro has stopped working".  The computer is brand new and runs on Windows 7.
    Friday, March 19, 2010 6:16 PM

Answers

• IAM suggested that I copy three .dll files from my VFP folder and paste them into the IAM folder.  This worked.  Turns out the path they said they would be in was not where I found them which is probably the reason their software would not execute on my system.   Contact Matt through IAM support for the file names.    Jerry

• Marked as answer by jsimps0n7 Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:06 PM
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:06 PM

All replies

• Since that sounds like a commercial application, you should contact the company that produced it for guidance.

Tamar

• Proposed as answer by Naomi NModerator Friday, March 19, 2010 10:01 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Naomi NModerator Friday, March 19, 2010 10:01 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by jsimps0n7 Friday, March 19, 2010 10:56 PM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 8:26 PM
  • Naom,  Thanks for the reply.  I have been in a long email exchange with IAM.  They don't seem to have an answer.
    Friday, March 19, 2010 10:57 PM
  • I Installed IAM trial version in my PC Windows 7 and XP. My Visual FoxPro is Running Ok.

there is no Problem. 

Try to reinstall Visual FoxPro. 

Please "Mark as Answer" if this post answered your question. :)

Kalpesh Chhatrala | Software Developer | Rajkot | India

Kalpesh's Blog
    Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:44 AM
  • I Installed IAM trial version in my PC Windows 7 and XP. My Visual FoxPro is Running Ok.

there is no Problem. 

Thanks Kalpesh,  IAM says that 1000s of users have loaded their software without any problem.

Kalpesh's Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:36 PM

there is no Problem. 

Thanks Kalpesh,  IAM says that 1000s of users have loaded their software without any problem.

Kalpesh's Blog

Yep, I had the same problem and contacted IAM, but got the same unsatisfying answer doing nothing at all. Now I have to install the program to another machine. Otherwise, any ideas? Do you have any good news?
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:06 AM
  • IAM suggested that I copy three .dll files from my VFP folder and paste them into the IAM folder.  This worked.  Turns out the path they said they would be in was not where I found them which is probably the reason their software would not execute on my system.   Contact Matt through IAM support for the file names.    Jerry

• Marked as answer by jsimps0n7 Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:06 PM
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:06 PM