none
Power Pivot broken

Question

• Hello All,

I'm facing a problem, The problem is  is that sometime the power pivot data gets corrupted and the report does not allow me to save some times so I have to reopen  the presentation and redo work to generate this? It might have been an error caused in the initial setup because at one point I pasted in another power pivot connection from another spreadsheet when there was already an existing one it happens at different points when working in the file with no reason.  It is not a particular function that causes it to misbehave it just does at times with no warning.

Is there any way we can troubleshoot this kind of scenarios .. Any help is Highly Appreciated. 

Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:41 PM

Answers

• Hi Murali,

As tedious as this may sound, I would highly recommend re-creating your model in a new workbook and checking to see whether this problem persists. It may be that the issue is only occuring due to the copy and paste you did that carried across the Power Pivot connection. I have a hunch that the bug/glitch could be tied to this. I've experienced something similar in the past.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Monday, February 10, 2014 12:27 PM