none
Error Messages in App.Config File after changing NET Framework from 4.0 Client Info to 4.0 due to Crystal Reports Viewer

Question

• Hello Guys,
    Recently i converted the framework of my project to enable Crystal Reports Viewer. As i converted a new file "App.Config" appeared in solution explorer. As i opened the file , the error list got filled with FOUR error messages that are:

Message    1    Could not find schema information for the attribute 'useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy'.
    Message    2    Could not find schema information for the element 'supportedRuntime'.  
    Message    3    Could not find schema information for the attribute 'version'.   
    Message    4    Could not find schema information for the attribute 'sku'.  

Although this is not effecting my project at runtime, but this is really annoying me as i doubt that it can effect in future. Any suggestions to eradicate these errors?
    By the way i am not familier with XML Language.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <configuration>
      <system.diagnostics>
        <sources>
          <!-- This section defines the logging configuration for My.Application.Log -->
          <source name="DefaultSource" switchName="DefaultSwitch">
            <listeners>
              <add name="FileLog"/>
              <!-- Uncomment the below section to write to the Application Event Log -->
              <!--<add name="EventLog"/>-->
            </listeners>
          </source>
        </sources>
        <switches>
          <add name="DefaultSwitch" value="Information"/>
        </switches>
        <sharedListeners>
          <add name="FileLog" type="Microsoft.VisualBasic.Logging.FileLogTraceListener, Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorArchitecture=MSIL" initializeData="FileLogWriter"/>
          <!-- Uncomment the below section and replace APPLICATION_NAME with the name of your application to write to the Application Event Log -->
          <!--<add name="EventLog" type="System.Diagnostics.EventLogTraceListener" initializeData="APPLICATION_NAME"/> -->
        </sharedListeners>
      </system.diagnostics>
      <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
      </startup>
    </configuration>

Friday, November 08, 2013 2:19 AM