none
unable to open the project. project has not been initialized. This may be caused by the workflow associated with Enterprise Project Type not starting correctly ?

Question

• Hi,

I have developed a PS 2010 workflow where I have to check for Location custom field value and accordingly approval assignment task should be sent to particular group.

Ex-  If location is X then approval task and mail should go to X1 group, if Y then to Y1 group.

I am following ContosoSampleWorkflow here http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/PS2010DMSample/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=4690

In my 1st  IfElse loop I have compared if it contains location Jackson and assigned a task to Group TeamLead, that works very well for me. but when I add another Ifelse comparing Maumee locationa with CRM stage inside the ifMaumeeSelected, it doesnt open the project with the error "unable to open the project. project has not been initialized. This may be caused by the workflow associated with Enterprise Project Type not starting correctly ?"

Can't I repeat the CRMReviewStage in ifelsebranchActivity5 ?

Pls suggest ?

Regards,

Parag

Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:10 AM

All replies