none
Error while creating a new Exchange Org

Question

• Hi All,

I have configured websitepanel 1.1 with Exchange 2010 SP1 hosting mode. I am experiencing a weird problem since yesterday. When I create a new org associated with a new hosting plan WebSitepanel fails to create the org with following error:

Server was unable to process request. ---> Couldn't find object "Domain.local/Microsoft Exchange Hosted Organizations/Microsoft/msadmin". Please make sure that it was spelled correctly or specify a different object.
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at WebsitePanel.Providers.ExchangeHostedEdition.ExchangeServerHostedEdition.CreateOrganization(String organizationId, String programId, String offerId, String domain, String adminName, String adminEmail, String adminPassword)
    at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.ExchangeHostedEditionController.CreateOrganization(Int32 packageId, String organizationId, String domain, String adminName, String adminEmail, String adminPassword)

I have two service plans. Hosting_Large and Hosting_Medium.

When I use the Hosting_Large service plan association to create a new org it works but fails with Hosting_Medium.

Could someone help me understand the problem here. I can handle almost every problem on Exchange but WSP is something really new to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Milind Naphade | MCTS:M (Exchange 2007 and 2010) | http://www.msexchangegeek.com RSS Feed
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:56 AM

All replies