none
The method or operation is not implemented.

Question

• I'm syncing a custom full enumeration provider with the file system provider..all was working well until i started getting this error during the sync...how can i trace/get more info....the exception is not giving me enough info to go on.  The error is..

"The method or operation is not implemented."

StackTrace "   at Microsoft.Synchronization.CoreInterop.ISyncSession.Start(CONFLICT_RESOLUTION_POLICY resolutionPolicy, _SYNC_SESSION_STATISTICS& pSyncSessionStatistics)\r\n   at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeSyncOrchestrator.DoOneWaySyncHelper(SyncIdFormatGroup sourceIdFormats, SyncIdFormatGroup destinationIdFormats, KnowledgeSyncProviderConfiguration destinationConfiguration, SyncCallbacks DestinationCallbacks, ISyncProvider sourceProxy, ISyncProvider destinationProxy, ChangeDataAdapter callbackChangeDataAdapter, SyncDataConverter conflictDataConverter, Int32& changesApplied, Int32& changesFailed)\r\n   at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeSyncOrchestrator.DoOneWayKnowledgeSync(SyncDataConverter sourceConverter, SyncDataConverter destinationConverter, SyncProvider sourceProvider, SyncProvider destinationProvider, Int32& changesApplied, Int32& changesFailed)\r\n   at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeSyncOrchestrator.Synchronize()\r\n   at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncOrchestrator.Synchronize()\r\n ...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:39 PM