none
Acer Extensa 5635z ''Consider replacing your battery''

Question

• Dear users,

As I seen, a lot of people have been having this same issue with their Acer laptops; my laptop is an Acer Extensa 5635Z and it uses Windows 7.

But, I have looked for hours and I've haven't found a solution for my problem.

My problem is that my battery icon keeps telling me ''Consider replacing your battery'' and ''There is a problem with your battery, so your computer might shut down suddenly''. Battery sometimes charges and sometimes it doesn't. My battery icon on my keyboard is always orange-like color, rarely is turns green. This might sound silly but when I play a game, such as Minecraft, my battery stops charging or it flashes repeatedly.

Some people have checked my laptop and they said it's my battery's fault it needs to be replaced, but I hardly agree with them. Some more in depth of how my problem I think started; A couple of weeks ago I dropped my charger on the floor, but the height wasn't tall, after that, I've started having this issue of my battery. If anyone have some tips or even a solution to solve my battery, they will be gratefully accepted!

Regards, 

Vaerous

*P.S. if anyone needs some more information about my problem, write it below and I will come and check it.

Also, I'm just 12, I barely know computers inside out.

So please, be somewhat nice.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:42 AM