What happened to my vertical scroll bar in the text editor

Question

• I must have accidently done something to change the vertical scroll bar in the text editor where I enter my code.  It no longer looks nor acts right.  I have the shaded vertical space where it used to be, but no arrows.  There is a narrow blue scroll bar, but dragging it with the the mouse does not scroll the text.  Instead if I move it upwards, it pulls up the bottom horizontal scroll bar creating multiple overlapping horizontal scroll bars.  In fact if I drag anywhere in the vertical space upwards the same thing happens.  If I drag to the left, I get multiple of these vertical spaces overlapping

The bottom half inch of the shaded vertical space is a darker shade.  At the top there is a narrow grey bar that shows two short horizontal lines with a small black arrow above and below when my cursor is over it.  If I drag this down, a second window appears that has the regular right scroll bar.

Sometimes there is text in this vertical space and if I click on the narrow grey bar at the top, it goes away.

Other times there are other strange things in this vertical space at the top.

What is going on and how do I get it back to normal?

Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:33 AM

Answers

• It is probebly a Glitch in Windows... Just save everything and Restart your Computer. If that doesn't work then delete the messed up scroll bar, and replace it with a new one
    Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:12 AM