none
Help installing vse2010

Question

• After installing vse2010 [vc_web], I installed the service pack 1. When I then tried to install 'winsdk_web' I found out that it was already installed, but I was not sure if it was installed properly, so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it again. After that I rebooted the machine, I ran the vse2010 and created a new application, but the IDE does not recognize c++ key words. Here is an example

Friday, August 23, 2013 8:22 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Just to make the issue clearly, how VS IDE can’t recognize C++ keywords? Whether you can create a Visual C++ project? I can’t see your image. If possible, you can post it again so that we can further look at this issue.

Please restart your PC, run VS as Admin and then create a new C++ project to check if VS IDE can recognize C++ key words.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:41 AM