If you would like to request a new WebsitePanel feature please follow the procedure below:
1. Before submitting a feature request try searching
CodePlex Issue Tracker for similar feature requests. Switch to Advanced view and try filtering for ‘Feature’
for more relevant search results. Also try searching on these forums for discussions on similar
3. Create a new item and add an appropriate Title, for example "Zip/unzip in File Manager". Please be as descriptive in the title as possible, feature requests with titles such as "Better statistics" will not be accepted.
4. In the Description box provide more information for the feature request and business scenarios/cases you would like to solve.
5. Be sure to provide Work Item Details for correct categorization of the feature.
Choose the below options:
Impact:<Choose an appropriate impact level for the feature>
Component:Choose/add a particular component, if the feature is specific to a particular component for eg. ‘Mail Accounts creation’ . If there feature is generic
leave the default ‘No component selected’.
Custom: Enter a custom message if required.
6. The feature requests/inclusion process for WebsitePanel is an entirely transparent process with the aim to involve the communities opinions(votes)/code contributions. Feature requests via Codeplex using the above process
is encouraged rather than emails requests/forum posts. All updates on the inclusion of new features and releases will be posted on CodePlex and will be available through the forums as well.