none
Unable to deploy Windows 8.1 app

All replies

• Hi Dmitriy Safonov,

You can read "Debug and test Windows Store apps on a remote machine from Visual Studio" first.

And your question is not related to the topic of VC++ forum, I moved your case to Windows store app forum for better response.

Thank you for your understanding!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:45 AM
  • I found out,that I have missed dll's. I use samsung Avit 500T with Windows 8.1

On my computer, I have no problem with deployment,but on tablet I have really big list of missed .dlls and don't know where I can get get it,and why they missed.

Saturday, October 26, 2013 12:22 PM
  • Have you installed the VS 2013 Remote Debugging Tools package on the tablet?
    Saturday, October 26, 2013 6:34 PM
  • Hi Dmitriy Safonov,

Have your issue been resolved?

If so, would you mind to sharing with us your solution?

BTW, I think Chuck Walboum's guess is helpful, maybe you could have a check.

If you haven't installed VS 2013 Remote Debugging Tools package, you could get it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/downloads

Regards!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:27 AM