none
Add a new menu in MS Word 2007

Question

• Hi,

I want to add a new custom menu button in MS Word 2007.

The menu button should be linked to a website and if i am logged in the website its okay else i should have an option to log in the website in word.

Onclick of the button word should check if the document is not null, if it is not then it should upload the document in the wesite under my login and also save the document in my local disk.

Thanks in Advance,

Help will be appreciated.

Creator

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:23 AM

All replies

• 1. Download "Ribbon Customizer" and Install the program with the default options. Click "Finish" when the installation has completed.

2. Launch the Microsoft Word 2007 application. Click the "View" tab, then click on "Customize Ribbon" and select "Customize."

3. Click on a tab name in the "Choose groups from tab" list, then click the "Add" button to add the menu tab to the Word ribbon.

4. Click on the "New Tab" button to create a new menu button, then click on it to add it to the Word ribbon. Click on a tab name, then click on the options in the "Customize tab" menu at the bottom of the screen to add commands and features to the menu button.

• Proposed as answer by Vengattech Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:38 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:38 AM