none
Internal Connection Fatal Error

Question

• hi i had created a window service, which fetches data from database fequenlty and pass the value to another machine. its works fine before. but the service is writing the following error in the ErrorLog Text, "Internal Connection Fatal Error". i had addressed the stackinfo for the error. please provide me any solution.

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at Healix.MillauBridge.MillauBridgeBroker.MillauBridgeBroker.GetHLMessage()
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 1:17 PM

All replies

• Do you know what kind of SQL statement executed at that moment of time? Do you see any other error information in Event Log of Windows?

Friday, October 24, 2008 11:19 AM