none
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly.

Question

• OK.  I am really really tired of hearing the BS on this question.  It is a basic, inherent  problem so far with both wondows XP and Vista as far as I know. I won't listen to any more download this or that driver, or restart my computer 5 times or check my audio devices.  They are always "working fine".   I want to hear from somebody who has an ounce of sense and  some level of responsibility. 

I had this problem continuously when I had XP, on a Dell Desk top.  I was always having to go into administrative services {audio services} and activate it]  Sometimes that would work sometimes not.

I finally trashed that comp0uter.  Now I have a Compaq with Vista.  Same damn thing.  Something happens in a power outage or something and it takes a month to get my audio working agian. NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE . I didn't think I would have to change to Apple but I damn well will! 

All you Windows customers that have had this problem have been lead on a wild goose chase by MS and all the leaches that call themselves techies.  MS has a major problem and they are not offering to solve it.

OK MS: STEP UP OR BOW OUT! No more BS. Everybody is suffering with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moved by Whosane002 Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:40 PM (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile Feedback)
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:06 AM