Discuss the Microsoft Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Tools and extensibility for the Visual Studio 2010 modeling tools.
Where to post feedback, bugs, and questions - Visualization & Modeling Tools SDK
- This Forum - for domain-specific languages and extending the modeling tools
- Visualization and Modeling Forum - for Visual Studio Ultimate architecture tools - UML, DGML, Architecture Explorer, Layer diagrams
- Visual Studio Extensibility Forum - about VSX, MEF, EnvDTE, Text Templates (T4) and other non-modeling extensibility
- Microsoft Connect Visual Studio - for bug reports and suggestions
- The Community Content block at the bottom of any MSDN Library page to add your own tips, corrections or feedback about the content
Thanks for posting your questions and feedback! We use them to help us improve the product and improve the help pages.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 166Seabrook7 Friday, May 17, 2013 6:48 PM
- 0134Alex.Adams ConnectiveLogic Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:53 AM
- 0152RK Engineer Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:10 AM
- 3181Pauli Price Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:06 AM
- 1651Aleczandru Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:26 AM
- 1232karim alkendi Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:34 PM
- 1107BillyM2010 Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:48 PM
- 0125Soenke Pries Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:42 PM
- 1386John Caccavaro Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:39 AM