none
XP SP2 CD Key

Question

•  

The PC at our church that contained our initial Win XP SP2 installation was stolen.  We have the original Window XP SP2 CD and it's packaging, but we can not locate the CD Key.  How can we find out what our CD key is?
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:21 AM

All replies

• Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:33 PM
  •  

I have the original CD of XP SP2 professional. I got it in IIT POWAI. can you please give me the CD key of the XP SP2 pro CD.
    Monday, January 28, 2008 8:47 AM
  •  terryls50 wrote:

The PC at our church that contained our initial Win XP SP2 installation was stolen.  We have the original Window XP SP2 CD and it's packaging, but we can not locate the CD Key.  How can we find out what our CD key is?

If someone steals from your church, you should be embarassed about this awful act, not about the material things like software.

But, if your Windows is supplied with a PC (in this case the license number is on the PC box) you shouldn't install it on a different machine.

But, if you have the original CD - just take the CD and call the nearest Microsoft support center. They will provide you with quality help.
    • Proposed as answer by Anant Patil Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:42 AM
    Friday, February 01, 2008 9:54 AM
  •  roshandeshpande wrote:

I have the original CD of XP SP2 professional. I got it in IIT POWAI. can you please give me the CD key of the XP SP2 pro CD.
    Monday, September 22, 2008 8:32 AM
  • K2KB2-BDBGV-KP686-D8T7X-HDMQ8

This Is The Product Key For Windows Xp Sp-2

Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:52 AM
  • cheers my friend it rele helps, u are a good lad

Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:10 PM