none
about localhost:50000

Question

• When I sign in the website localhost:50000 and click the betton "control panel",but there is no content in the right,I do not know why.Could anyone help me?Thanks a lot

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:24 PM

Answers

All replies

• When you view the control panel, it often causes a cache refresh. This can take a little while, say 20-30 seconds, and in the meantime the right-hand pane is sometimes blank.

Do you see information when you view the Service Directory? If you do, then DssHost is working correctly. Please try again and wait a little longer.

Trevor
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:23 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks for helping me!As you just said I see information on the Service Directory,however,I could not view anything in Control Panel and Home even if I wait about several minutes?Is there somethong wrong with my PC?If it does ,how to improve it?Besides,I ask so many guys have the same peoblem,so confusing!!

Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:36 AM
  • about controlpannel,

This sounds like part of the problem hounding me:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/roboticsdss/thread/f2acef59-470f-480d-a33a-2d7dd02ce8b5

If you find a solution, please post it here.

Thanks,
    Dogulas

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:28 PM
  • I have the same problem.  It appears to be a stylesheet problem because if you click and drag down in the area where it's supposed to be, it will appear below it.  Try it and let me know if you see that as well.
    Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:32 AM