Error message"Microsoft visual c++ Runtime library"ُ

Question

• When i try to open (pes2008) appears me. Error message
    Path:   D:\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\pes2008

Picture of this message
    http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problemjg9.jpg

"Microsoft visual c++ Runtime library"
    Runtime error
    This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information

And although I sent this error to developer ( Konami) and no one reply.

Note that :My pc ( RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS )

i don't
    know the reason for this problem.
    please.help me.

Friday, November 23, 2007 1:51 PM

Answers

•  Scorpianer wrote:
    Runtime error
    This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information

This is one of the most unfortunate error messages ever created by Microsoft developers.  The message is FROM the runtime library.  The problem is in the APPLICATION, not the runtime library.  The application is the program named after "Program:" in the message box.

There is more about this message on this "VC++ Novice: Runtime Error!" web page.

Possible Actions:

1. Look at the "Program:" text to see what program has terminated in an unusual way.  Contact the supplier of that program.

2. If you are not able to determine what the application is in (1), reply to this post with the content of the "Program: ..." line.  Someone here may be able to provide more advice.

Without knowing what "Program:" it is, we cannot assist you.

Friday, November 23, 2007 5:44 PM

All replies

•  Scorpianer wrote:
    Runtime error

This is one of the most unfortunate error messages ever created by Microsoft developers.  The message is FROM the runtime library.  The problem is in the APPLICATION, not the runtime library.  The application is the program named after "Program:" in the message box.

There is more about this message on this "VC++ Novice: Runtime Error!" web page.

Possible Actions:

1. Look at the "Program:" text to see what program has terminated in an unusual way.  Contact the supplier of that program.

2. If you are not able to determine what the application is in (1), reply to this post with the content of the "Program: ..." line.  Someone here may be able to provide more advice.

Without knowing what "Program:" it is, we cannot assist you.

Friday, November 23, 2007 5:44 PM
  •  Scorpianer wrote:

When i try to open (pes2008) appears me. Error message
    Path:   D:\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\pes2008

[ ... ]
    And although I sent this error to developer ( Konami) and no one reply.

[ ... ]
    i don't
    know the reason for this problem.
    please.help me.

Thank you for adding the information about the program that is terminating in an unusual way.

Unfortunately, only the developers of that application can help you.  If you do not receive a response from Konami, I suggest that you use the Fan site (e.g., http://forums.pesfan.com/) and see if there are others who have experienced problems with the PC version of PES 2008.  Also, you might want to review the experience of others on the forum to see if there is something that you should change (or reset).

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:43 PM
  • I am getting the same error message when I launch Microsoft word

the program line is:

Program:C:\Program Files\MicrosoftOffice\Office10\WINWORD.exe

so what can I do to fix it?

Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:53 PM
  •  Nindiya wrote:

Program:C:\Program Files\MicrosoftOffice\Office10\WINWORD.exe

You need to go to Microsoft Office support for that version.  You might also search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for problems with that version of Word.  (This is Word 2002 of Office XP or possibly part of Microsoft Works, yes?)

I assume this is a new problem, so you will need to figure out what has changed lately.  It might also matter what operating system you are using.  But the Microsoft Office support pages are your best bet.

For explanation of this message in painful detail, See "VC++ Novice: Runtime Error!"

- Dennis

• Proposed as answer by cottrell7 Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:35 PM
    Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:49 PM
  • can anyone help me
    the error say it
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Program: C: \ Program Files \ Gala-net\Rappelz/SFrame.exe
    runtime error program

this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way please contact the application's support team for more information

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:46 PM
  • I get this message when I try to start my computer:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

I would really appreciate if someone can tell me where I can get help!

Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:53 AM
  • If you get this from a program you didn't write yourself then you need to find out what is causing it and then get support from the software writer.

The best place to go from here is the Windows support forums.

Visit my (not very good) blog at http://c2kblog.blogspot.com/
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:17 PM
  • I get the same kind of error but after I start my laptop.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program C:\\WindowsSMINT\BLService.exe

What can I do to fix this? It has pretty much happened since I brought it.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:32 AM
  • Tuesday, April 20, 2010 6:56 PM
  • Does anyone know how to determine what is causing the error when the program line doesn't display entirely?  The error says "Program: C:\Program Fi..." 

Thanks

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 12:36 PM
  • I have been checking back for an answer to you post... My computer says the same thing and I can't figure out how to display the error entirely.  Since it has been about 2 weeks since I saw your post I was hoping you may have figured this out or someone else may know the answer.  Thanks for any info you may have.
    Friday, August 20, 2010 5:25 PM
  • I get a message saying runtime error.!

Program: C:/windows/explorer.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in unusual way.

please contact the application support team for more information.

I am running an windows vista home edition

best regards

Gudmundur

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 4:23 AM
  • My message says:

Microsoft visual c++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

Program:c:\program files\internet explorer.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the applications support team for more information.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:50 PM
  • I'm getting the same error, but it does list an executable file as the problem.

Can anyone help?

Runtime error

Program C:\Profiles\AOL Desktop9.6\AOLBrowser\aolbrowser.exe

Friday, January 21, 2011 7:08 AM
  • I was getting the same error message every time I tried to open more than one window in my web browser.

• I bought some new RAM chips & upgraded my laptop from 768Mb to 2Gb & now I never get the error message. I can open multiple windows & run multiple programs without a hitch, it's also much much faster.

Cost me £60 odd (newer models are cheaper to upgrade) best £60 odd I ever spent :-)

• Proposed as answer by Galvtech Monday, January 31, 2011 11:45 AM
    Monday, January 31, 2011 11:45 AM
  • My error message does not specify the program with the error. Any ideas?
    Sunday, June 05, 2011 8:10 PM
  • program:c:\program files(X86) internet explorer\1explore.exe

This is causing a a problem with printing downloads

please help 

Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:03 PM