none
SharePoint Quota becomes "0" when Exchange mailbox is created

Question

• Hi all,

I'm using 1.2.1.6 (released version) for the multi-tenant Exchange 2010 SP2 and SharePoint Foundation. Hosting plan is created to include both Exchange and SharePoint, where mailbox and SPS's storage quota are configured with 5MB for the test.

Now, when I created the user account (without creating Exchange mailbox), I found that 5MB quota was assigned in SPS Site Collection properly. However, if I created the Exchange mailbox (with AD account created) before SPS site collection is created, the SPS site collection quota is set to "0" quota in which means unlimited quota in the site collection. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Simon

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:13 AM

All replies

• Hi all,

I'm using 1.2.1.6 (released version) for the multi-tenant Exchange 2010 SP2 and SharePoint Foundation. Hosting plan is created to include both Exchange and SharePoint, where mailbox and SPS's storage quota are configured with 5MB for the test.

Now, when I created the user account (without creating Exchange mailbox), I found that 5MB quota was assigned in SPS Site Collection properly. However, if I created the Exchange mailbox (with AD account created) before SPS site collection is created, the SPS site collection quota is set to "0" quota in which means unlimited quota in the site collection. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Simon

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:45 PM
  • Hi all,

Simon

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:14 AM