Discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.
Do Not Ask Windows Forms or WPF or ASP.NET Questions Here (Open to Read Where)This forum is for C# related question. GUI questions become very unclear if its a WPF or Winforms or ASP.Net related question.
Please post any GUI related questions to the target forum:
Windows Forms General
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
depending on what you are working on.
The C# forum is for C# related questions on the language constructs and not indirect component usage. THX
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 016132Rudedog2MVPThursday, August 04, 2011 9:40 PM
- 4124887Xiaoyun Li – MSFT Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:00 AM
- 015jem123 26 minutes ago
Different processes are making use of the same outside methods. How to know which process is currently using one of these methods?rune0071 5 hours 56 minutes ago
- 8244Travis Banger 23 hours 36 minutes ago
- 129Commands and Functions Documentation 1 hour 19 minutes ago
- 267LluvianBlack 3 hours 29 minutes ago
- 036Shahid Sultan 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- 046Lastos 3 hours 36 minutes ago
- 390S3rgiusz 6 hours 27 minutes ago
I'm using a magnifier glass but when it's magnifing everything is blurry. Howcan i make it smooth sharp ?Chocolade1972 7 hours 44 minutes ago
- 071VijaySharepoint 6 hours 18 minutes ago
- 6164Selvakumar Rathinam Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:26 PM
- 9247Sumitra123 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:48 AM
- 6174Sumitra123 18 hours 3 minutes ago
- 071vmabutas 7 hours 36 minutes ago
- 087sadfcwe 8 hours 10 minutes ago
Is there any way to prevent the arrow pointer from becoming a caret when it hovers above a read-only TextBox?Travis Banger 8 hours 25 minutes ago
- 192manduz_griffus 9 hours 23 minutes ago
- 183renatois 8 hours 43 minutes ago
- 073Tom Magaro 8 hours 26 minutes ago
- 6241tBStar Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:15 PM