Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:55 PM
I am looking for a few tutorials on how to:
1. Search records from a database with a stored procedure
2. Insert/Update records in a database with a stored procedure
4. Update User Interface with CSS
I prefer video tutorials. If anyone knows a great source for C# and ASP.NET for beginners video tutorials please share them here. Youtube has tons of tutorials, but it's hard to find one that actually applies to what I am trying to learn. I don't want to learn object oriented programming from scratch since I already know the basics. Thank you all in advance.I would like to add that the software used for this project is: Visual Studio 2010 Pro and SQL Server. The languages/platforms are ASP.NET and C#.
- Edited by Phil12345678910 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:02 PM
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:04 PM
The tutorials at http://www.asp.net/get-started cover this topics..
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:51 AM
Thank you, that sure is a great resource.
Could you maybe also give me a (code) example when C# is being used to search records from a database with a stored procedure or when it's being used to insert/update records in a database with a stored procedure?
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:36 AM
hi you can check following link
Hasibul Haque,MCC,MCPD hasibulhaque.com
- Marked As Answer by Bob ShenMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:21 AM
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:20 PM
Thank you Hasibul! Your second URL however did not work (it says blog not found).