Monday, March 12, 2012 10:32 AM
Please help me in this.
I am using Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2011 30 days trial version for R&D purpose.
Two days ago when i run this ,i created workflows and dialogs by watching live videos and it run successfully at that time.
But today whenever i am going to set properties of any attribute of workflow or dialogs it gives me error box like below.
I downloded log file and is as below..
Since i am new in this, Please help me to resolve it.
Thanks & Regards,
Monday, March 12, 2012 10:36 AM
Monday, March 12, 2012 10:39 AM
The Description is as below.
Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: Workflow does not contain a step with ID: indexOfDetail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>Workflow does not contain a step with ID: indexOf</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
Monday, March 12, 2012 10:49 AM
I have never seen this before.
But the error message is saying it cannot find the step id.
So try to delete that step and try again or delete the workflow and try from start again.
If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Amreek Singh Senior CRM Consultant CDC Praxa Sydney, Australia http://mscrmshop.blogspot.com http://crm2011usersettings.codeplex.com
Monday, March 12, 2012 11:19 AM
I have started the process from scratch. But it still as it is.
Moreover when i change the value of list item box it gives same error. Dont know what to do.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:08 AM
Additionally whenever i save the changes ,it gives me the same error message.
I don't know what may be the reason. I tried it whole yesterday and wasted time but didn't get any solution.
Please somebody if you have knowledge about this then help me.
Friday, March 16, 2012 8:59 AMAnd when i am going to delete that step ,it gives me the same error message.
Sunday, April 01, 2012 4:31 PM
E migudiya kai aavde 6e k de thok pu6ya kare 6e?
Reply male to answer ne marked as Answer kar.
Belated Happy BirthDay
Monday, April 16, 2012 12:34 PM
Did you get a resolution to your problem as I'm having exactly the same issue today? I have created workflows in the past without any issue. However, today it will not let me create any processes, either at a user or business level. As far as I'm aware nothing in the system has changed.
Monday, April 16, 2012 12:39 PM
I could not resolved it yet.
Actually i have tried a trial version of crm 2011. In that i got this error but could not resolve it.
If you get anything related this than Please share.
- Marked As Answer by Dynamics CRM 31 Monday, April 16, 2012 12:39 PM
Monday, April 16, 2012 3:00 PM
I certainly will. As far as I am concerned nothing has changed with the system since I last created workflows yet it just won't work for me today.
Friday, June 08, 2012 5:24 PMAfter wasting more than 3 hours, I am able to get rid off this error. We tried following things on IE & not sure which one is the correct remedy for it. :) But happy that some how workflow starts working.
1. Deleted Browsing History of IE (cleared everything).
2. Changed IE security settings to default Level (Internet, Local Internet, Trusted Site)
3. Disabled IE Add on (Google Toolbar & other "Add ons" added by different software's).
Monday, June 11, 2012 9:25 PM
I have finally managed to resolve it in CRM 2011 on-premise or online. The issue is really related to Codec-C Addon in IE. I had actually got rid of this a while back using Microsoft Security Essentials , but the Addon still showed up as enabled in IE, while Disable option was greyed out on this Addon. I tried one by one disable all other Addons, but nothing would fix the problem. Finally i looked up some info on Codec-C and found out following.
I found the it in "C:\ProgramData\Codec-C", note you have to enable viewing Protected operationg systems files in your folder options to see ProgramData folder. Anyway, i used bruteforce and deleted files from Codec-C folder & then restarted IE. Now everything works as it should and i am in peace once again with customizing my MSCRM 2011 solution :)
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:13 AMThanks, I set my IE settings back to default and deleted my personal details and its done the trick :)