Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:06 PMOwner
What if you could get answers faster and get answers that are more complete the first time you asked them. Here is a suggestion on how you can ask questions that generate that kind of response. Every time you ask a question in the Forum provide these four things:
· Business Goal: What do you want to accomplish?
· Repro Steps: How did you get to where you are now when you ran into a problem?
· Expected Results: What did expect to happen in this case?
· Actual Results: What happened? Was there an error message or can you provide a log for us to parse?
· Environment: Tell us about your environment (OS, SQL Version, are CRM & SQL on the same box, is the e-mail router installed, Update Rollup, is this a production system, etc.)
Try this and see if it helps to get better answers quicker.
CRM Community Guru and Saxophonist
Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:06 PM
Please help me on my forum. I updated according to your suggestion.
Friday, December 09, 2011 12:54 PMHi i am deforrest,i am new to this forum,how i can be a member in your forum without being banned?
- Edited by Donna EdwardsMVP, Owner Friday, December 09, 2011 1:59 PM remove spam link
Friday, December 09, 2011 1:59 PMOwner
You can participate in the forum if you have CRM related questions to ask or can provide answers to questions posted. This is not the right venue for posting job opportunities so one thing I'll suggest is to remove the job link from your forum posts. Have a job link or referencing job opportunities in your posts will cause your posts to be marked as spam.
I hope this helps. I'm editing the above post to remove the job posting reference
Friday, December 16, 2011 10:11 AMsorry for posting posting job opportunities, i will not continue it again.