none
Make a rectangle as a toggle item using ssrs2012

Question

• I have a rectangle in which I displayed information selected as parameters in the report 0 Here I would like to make this rectangle as toggle item as it is shown in the image . Any help will be the most appreciated . 

Regards .

Saturday, November 02, 2013 4:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• I have a rectangle in which I displayed information selected as parameters in the report 0 Here I would like to make this rectangle as toggle item as it is shown in the image . Any help will be the most appreciated . 

Regards .

Hi,

I have a rectangle in which I displayed information selected as parameters in the report

How you did this , can you please elaborate . Within Rectangle do you have any other report item ?

sathya - www.allaboutmssql.com ** Mark as answered if my post solved your problem and Vote as helpful if my post was useful **.

Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:12 PM
  • Toggle item based on what? Do you've any other report item based on which you want rectangle display to be toggled? I dont think the screen shot you posted is from SSRS report. It looks more from an Excel spreadsheet.
    Saturday, November 02, 2013 6:04 PM
  • Hi Jawaherft,

From the description, I understand that you want to add toggle icons to the rectangle in your report.

As the screenshot you posted, I think you may export the report in Excel format and open it. In Reporting Services, we can interactively expand or collapse report items for a table or matrix, expand or collapse rows and columns associated with a group. Please refer to the link: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd220405.aspx. If you only would like to add toggle icon to a rectangle, I think it’s not supported based on my test.

Please provide the report design for further analysis, I will test the issue in my test environment. 

Regards,
    Heidi Duan

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.
    Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Jawaherft Monday, November 04, 2013 8:33 AM
    Monday, November 04, 2013 6:06 AM