none
Can't Launch PowerPivot Window

Question

• Hi there,

I have a workbook in which I want to import some data into PowerPivot, but the "PowerPivot Window" button is greyed out in the PowerPivot ribbon.  How can I enable it?  

I also tried to post an image of the problem but it says:

• Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

My account should be fully verified, so I'm not sure why I'm getting that message....

Note that this workbook has locked up a few times, so I may be using a workbook that has been "opened and repaired".  Is that why PowerPivot is enabled?

Thanks,
    Sean

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:13 PM

Answers

• Yes, my copy of Office is licensed. I think the problem is that the workbook was slightly corrupted, or that Excel just needed to be restarted. It's working now.
    • Marked as answer by seanrez Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:38 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2013 1:10 PM

All replies

• Do u have licensed version of MS Office ? If yes Please check by re installing Office .
    Friday, September 27, 2013 10:03 AM
  • Yes, my copy of Office is licensed. I think the problem is that the workbook was slightly corrupted, or that Excel just needed to be restarted. It's working now.
    • Marked as answer by seanrez Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:38 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2013 1:10 PM
  • 1. Open File Menu 

2. Click on Option 

3. In Excel Option Select Add-Ins 

4. In Manage select Con Add-In 

5. CLick On GO 

6. Select Powerpivot for excel 

7. Click OK . 

This steps applies in Office 2013 . If you have office 2010 please try re installing Power pivot 

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:33 AM