none
Runtime Error: This Application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way

Question

• Webroot Internet Security Complete gave a dialog box that containing the message "Runtime Error: This Application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. It suggested that I contact the Support Team for the application? How do you get to them?
    • Moved by Rob Pan Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:32 AM off-topic (From:Visual C++ General)
    Friday, June 24, 2011 7:26 AM

All replies

• No idea, Google "Webroot Internet Security Complete" and take the first hit if the store did not give you warranty statement.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, June 24, 2011 10:28 PM
  • Sheng Jiang

The problem is with the application C++ not with the
    Webroot application.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1:56 PM
  • Sorry, nobody can solve the problem without seeing the source code first, which is usually a trade secret you won't find on a public forum. Go find the guys who wrote this, they have the source code.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:26 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, it seems that this thread is about 3rd party product. So  I suggest you can send your issue to the correct support. In addition I will move it to the Off-Topic forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Rob

Rob Pan [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:31 AM