sorttbls.nlp

Question

• Problem loading 'sorttbls.nlp' or it's dependencies in error dialogue box.

any solutions? I see I am not the only one with this problem but no solutions have been offered that I can find. Any ideas?

XP personal SP2 

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:23 PM

Answers

• The problem was a corrupt Framework 2.0. The framework could not be repaired or uninstalled and had to be removed by a utility provided on the web. Search Framework 2.0 removal. After re-installing the framework the problem solved.
    Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:33 PM

All replies

• The problem was a corrupt Framework 2.0. The framework could not be repaired or uninstalled and had to be removed by a utility provided on the web. Search Framework 2.0 removal. After re-installing the framework the problem solved.
    Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:33 PM
  • im  trying to open new project in Visual Stduio 2005 but a error message appear "Could not load a file'sorttbls.nlp;" please help me to resolve this problem.

thank you

Sunday, March 02, 2008 12:59 PM
  • I went to Add/Remove programs and selected the "Change" button for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1). This seems to have resolved the problem.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:41 AM
  • Thanks a lot.... the change for the service packs for 2.0 and 3.0 has resolved the issue in my machine.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:24 PM
  • I tried change and also removal of the .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 however when I did the 2.0 I received an error stating the patch for the Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 does not exist.  When I tried to remove the 3.0 I received an error stating the .NET 3.0 had a problem while loading setup components and canceled setup. 

I REALLY need help on this.  I can not use my machine.

thank you.

PS I am more of a layman so please try to state your solutions in SIMPLE terms.  :-)
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:12 PM
  • How do you re-install the framework?  Lay man terms please. 

Thank you!!!
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:13 PM
  • Use updates to update the framework
    and that should restore it.
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 9:47 AM
  • I uses Windows 7. I have the same error message. That's windows framework corruption. I've just tried to run Windows Update and this is the update I've just got: Security Update for .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2518869). The problem has been solved. Hope this information is helpful.

• Proposed as answer by danthong Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:49 PM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:48 PM