none
iOS (HVMobile_VNext)Library - Health Vault Login Modal View displays some unwanted webpage that doesn't have dismiss button

Question

• # While using the HV - iOS SDK :

1.) If the user is not logged into the app, a separate login modal view controller is displayed, where the user enters the username & password.

2.) After this, the app is navigated to a page where the user needs to select the person for which the app should be granted access.

3.) After this, the app is navigated to a page which display the list of users for which the app will have access.

4.) Clicking upon "Allow Access" button, completes the login/authentication process and the login modal view controller is dismissed & the app is granted access to the HV API's.

# The issue is :

When the user logs in with the credentials in step 1, the app navigates to a different page which doesn't have button to proceed further or no other button to dismiss the login modal view controller instead the view just displays some information related to the user account logged in. 

# I don't see any way to handle this scenario.

# I am using this library :

github.com/microsoft-hsg/HVMobile_VNext

# Here's the code am using :

[[HVClient current] startWithParentController:self.initialViewController andStartedCallback:^(id sender)

{

if ([HVClient current].provisionStatus == HVAppProvisionSuccess)

{

//My App Startup Code goes here

}

else

{

//Login Failed Code

}

}];

The "andStartedCallback" block gets called only after the user allows access to the persons accounts and the login modal view controller gets dismissed.

# I have seen this issue only in the iOS Simulator so far, didn't had a chance to view it on the device.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue asap.

Here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gr4seryz0oge7y/ScreenAfterSignIn.png) i have attached a screenshot of the screen that appears after the Login Screen (After user provides the credentials), which has no option to dismiss.

Hence, i need to quit the application from the background and re-run the app to by pass this.

So, while logging in the HV for the second time after installing the app, i am not getting redirected to this page.

But this issue occurs most of the time and i am not able to find the scenario.

Please help me with this asap.

Will be waiting for your replies.

Thanks!

Saravanan

Friday, September 27, 2013 12:25 PM

All replies

• I see that the App is configured in US PPE. Are you connecting to the App from outside of the US? (Or are you using a US account to connect to the app)? Also, does the Hello Word sample app work for you?
    Friday, September 27, 2013 6:55 PM
  • Yes, am using US account, and testing the app in India,

but haven't seen this screen before and it doesn't appears on the device too. 

May i know what's the issue please?

Monday, September 30, 2013 6:52 AM
  • You can only reproduce this in a Simulator? Please try to reproduce the error in the device and let me know.

Monday, September 30, 2013 4:42 PM