Is there any way to "bring to top" and "push to back" diagram elements?

Question

• The subject pretty much says it all. In other words in VS2010 how to change the z-order of arch. diagrams' elements.

Thanks.

Thanks Val
    Saturday, September 25, 2010 7:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Thank you Val for your valuable feedback and attention to Microsoft products.

As far as I know, there is no such feature around Class Diagram.

In order to arouse Product Group's attention, you can submit this suggestion into Microsoft Connect portal site

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/
    Every feedback submitted will be evaluated carefully by our engineers.

Best regards,

Martin Xie

MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Monday, September 27, 2010 11:25 AM
  • Are you referring to the UML diagrams in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate?
    Esther Fan | Visual Studio, Content Lead | If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and mark as Helpful. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by Mark_Groves Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:50 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Mark_Groves Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:50 AM
    Wednesday, October 06, 2010 9:43 PM
  • No OP here, but yes I have this same problem in VS 2010 Ultimate.  Mainly, I would like to "send to back" my comments box (yellow box), to be _behind_ my UML class box.
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:36 PM
  • Hi Rybolt,

To ensure that the product team gets your feedback, I recommend filing a suggestion on Microsoft Connect:

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/

Thanks for the comment!

Esther Fan | Visual Studio, Content Lead | If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and mark as Helpful. Thanks!
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:57 PM