Wednesday, July 16, 2008 10:16 PM
Is there a place where to get the device providers of diverse vendors?
I am needing BizTalk device providers for Omron V750 and Impinj Speedway.
Monday, July 21, 2008 3:01 AMModerator
Please follow the hardware partners link on http://www.microsoft.com/rfid
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:17 PM
Impinj has released another update to their Impinj Device Provider (IDP ver 2.0) for the Speedway Revolution reader (R420, R220) and xPortal (R640) used with BizTalk RFID 2009 and 2010.
This requires use of reader firmware 4.8.0 or higher.
- Device discovery
- Robust connection monitoring with fast reconnect using Octane LLRP Keep Alive and Link Monitoring capability
- Enhanced handling and reporting of antenna disconnection events
Reporting of Serialized TID using Monza® FastID™
- Reporting of Impinj Peak RSSI for increased RSSI precision
- Ability to automatically read additional data from specified memory banks during inventory using Impinj’s Optimized Read capability
- Support for Impinj Advanced GPO Configuration including the ability to pulse the GPO for a specific amount of time