none
Messing with Programs

Question

• I'm a gamer and I was wondering what in windows 8.1 would mess with my DPI on my mouse during a game. Whenever I launch the game which is supported by crytech, game: Warface, and I aim with my mouse. Out of no where the sensitivity on my mouse just goes completely down for some reason. At first with windows 8 I had no problems with the game, after I installed windows 8.1 the mouse sensitivity skyrocketed to the max setting only in game and there was no way to fix it. I lowered the DPI and it's still lagging behind at some points. It's very frustrating when in the middle of a game because I can't play properly.

Would there be a possible fix for this besides reinstalling drivers because I've already did that. Would it be because of my mouse's own separate driver maybe interfering with the windows 8.1 drivers?

Either way I don't want to have to reformat my computer back to windows 8 just because of this problem. I honestly did not see the problem with having no start menu button by the way. I liked having the cleaner interface in fact. Please give me a solution I'm on a time crunch for an event and I don't want to have this problem.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:22 AM

Answers

All replies