none
Outlook 2007 Macro to Run a Script From a Contact Form

Question

• I have some codes in my script of the Contact form I created that does some things.   Is there a macro that I can create in  Module that refers to the specific code in the script and runs it when I run the macro?

Or also, is there a code I put in the Outlook Session area that runs the script code in from a form of the Contact?

Monday, September 23, 2013 11:26 PM

All replies

• The script code in the contact is run in the contact by a commandbutton.....so do we have a macro that identifies the name of the commandbutton in a contact, I select the contact and not open it up, and the macro then effectively clicks that commandbutton?
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:09 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, you want to refer to the script in a custom contact Form and run it in a module.

I don’t think you could refer to the script in a Form since the script code is encapsulated in the Form.

For the purpose of code reuse, I suggest you to put your code in a module and refer it from the contact Form.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:20 AM
  • Someone told me that in a macro you can load the contact form, run the commandbutton of the contact form, and then close the form and never display it. Any thoughts as to the macro code that would it?
    Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:09 PM
  • Any answer from someone else please?
    Tuesday, October 01, 2013 3:18 AM
  • Any update from someone please?

Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:42 AM