none
Not your usual time stamp issue on workflows question...

Question

• Hi All,

CRM 4.0 Rollup 13

I have an issue where after the installation of RollUp13 the timestamp on all workflows are showing an incorrect date for the started on / completed on time. The incorrect time is offset by an additional +13 hours on top of our existing, correct timezone offset ( + 13 hours). So, all up, the timestamp is showing +26 hours from UTC time. The correct time would be just UTC+13 hours

I have looked at all the usual suspects such as :

• workflow owner crm user timezone
    • crm user timezones
    • server timezones
    • workstation timezones

All of the above are reporting the correct timezone. If I change the timezone of the user who is checking the timezone timestamp to UTC, the timestamp displays correctly.

I noticed the hotfix available here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948155 but this doesn't quite seem relevant to my unique problem ( timezone is erroneously accounted for twice ). Regardless, this seems to have been part of the rollup 13 anyway. I installed this into the TEST environment but to no avail.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how to fix this? My next step is to look at the timestamp for the workflow in the CRMDB and see if it was timestamped with +13 hours timezone rather than the usual UTC which may explain the doubling of the timezone offset?

Thanks!

• Edited by Satchelmouth Monday, November 22, 2010 1:11 AM edited for errors
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:57 PM

All replies

• I forgot to add, that this incorrect timezone is only evident on one particular view, that being the view of the workflow log from within the Product. If I go to Settings - System Jobs and check that recently initialised workflow - it displays the correct time.

Bizzarre, that only one view of the workflow exhibits the issue!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:42 PM
  • Hi, were you able to find a resolution to this issue?  I am having the same problem.  The workflow timestamp in the system jobs view is correct, however, the workflow view from within another entity is four hours off.
    Friday, June 24, 2011 7:13 PM