none
Internet Explorer 10 - Problems with att.net Yahoo mail

Question

• As of today (November 19, 2012), I have started using Internet Explorer 10, which according to the Microsoft webpage is enhanced by Yahoo!  The problem I'm having is that I can't access my Yahoo email while using IE10.

I'm looking for the IE10 comments page to post there, but haven't found that yet.  Also, I'd like to test drive IE10 and STILL be able to check my email.

Any tips?

Monday, November 19, 2012 10:41 PM

All replies

• On clarification here.  When I go to the YahooMail! website for the newer version that is when I get the error message below.  But then with the option of Mail Classic, that works fine.

Ooops.  att.net Mail can't load

• Loading att.net Mail failed due to a client side error

You might try going into your firewall settings, and disabling "Ad blocking". If that doesn't work, please contact customer care.

o Try clearing your browser cache

o Try clearing your browser cookies

o Taking too long? More info

o If you received an ActiveX warning, please enable ActiveX

o Check your email in att.net Mail Classic

o Switch back to att.net Mail Classic

by opting out of att.net Mail

Click here to try again

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:12 PM
  • I Have the Same problem from yesterday (November 20th)
    Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:04 AM
  • This forum is for help in writing IE addons (e.g. Google Toolbar).

If a web site is not working for you when you upgrade IE, you can try add the web site to the compability view list and inform the web site's author that the web site's developer has problem in IE, so the author can troubleshoot the problem and hopefully release a fix. If you own the web site that has problem with IE an need help in fixing your web site, try the IE web development forum.

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, November 23, 2012 6:48 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is for issues about building Activities, WebSlices and add-ons for Internet Explorer. Your issue is better to be raised at answers.microsoft.com This thread will be moved to Off-topic. Your understanding will be appreciated.

Regards,

Damon Zheng [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, November 26, 2012 8:04 AM
  • Damon,

Is there a place where Microsoft is expecting to see comments on IE 10?  I couldn't find anywhere to put this comment.  I think that Jesse Jiang moving this post here has move it to a place where nobody will ever see it.

Jeff

Monday, November 26, 2012 5:14 PM
  • There are many forums for different aspects of IE, check http://jiangsheng.net/2011/07/21/where-is-the-forum-for-internet-explorer/ to find the one that is closest to your comments.

Visual C++ MVP

Monday, November 26, 2012 7:41 PM