none
Kinect as Mouse Cursor...

Question

• Hello Everyone !!! I'm new here, so a little bit dummy question maybe, but I cannot solve it for a days now.

My wish is to use Kinect as mouse, an esspecialy I want to do it on magnet buttons. Also, in background I want to have rgb image.

I cannot find solution to my problem in this forum. And the problem is with locking on the magnetic button. 

In code that I have, cursor is adorner element - circle, and it is tracking primary hand of closest player, and that part works good. But when I want to use magnetic button, it has offset to trigger it. So to trigger the button now, I mus to be in the lower right corner of the button to trigger the magnet button.

So can anyone give some advice on that problem, or has some ideas how to properly declare button so that it works.

And also, to be clear, I dont want to use kinect as mouse in whole display, only in that window in wich i have buttons and rgb image.

I'm programming this in WPW window and using C# language. My SDK version is 1.6.

• Edited by Croplaninec Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:20 PM
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:18 PM

All replies