Welcome to our new Forum!

General discussion

• Welcome to the new Office Live Small Business – Business Application Forum on MSDN! This forum, along with the Office Live Small Business – Web Site, and Office Live Small Business – General Topics forums replaces the Office Live Basics, Essentials, and Premium Forum on MSDN. Although that forum is still available as a read-only archive, and should be viewed as a resource when looking for an answer to a specific question, all new posts should be made on these new forums. Wondering which forum is the best place to post your question? Then use this simple guide below:

Microsoft Office Live Small Business—Web Site

Where to go to learn about Web Site Designer. Plus, discussions on key technology: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSLT, JavaScript, Silverlight, and more.

Microsoft Office Live Small Business—Business Applications

Tips on effectively using Business Applications: how to configure lists, views, workflow, and web parts; using SharePoint and Contact Manager; creating custom applications with SharePoint Designer; and more.

Microsoft Office Live Small Business—General Topics

Learn about authentication, user management, solution packaging, and other technologies that span Office Live Small Business services.

Friday, March 14, 2008 2:31 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Are there plans to expand out the categories to have topics like the old MSDN Forums? If not I will miss the seperation between SharePoint - Development and SharePoint - Design.
    -The Mossman (http://www.sharepointblogs.com/mossman)
    Friday, June 06, 2008 4:09 PM
  • Posted that reply before the forums moved, obviously now I see they categories are the same as they were in the old system. Hooray!
    Randy Drisgill | The Mossman Blog | SharePoint Branding Services
    Sunday, August 03, 2008 3:59 AM
  • Hi,
    Myself Jimmy from India. I am newbie here. I am glad to join this site. Changing the way you see things can also change your reality. You can create your own rules for changing your reality.

Jimmy

Business Forums

• Edited by hari011 Tuesday, March 24, 2009 6:09 AM h
    Tuesday, March 24, 2009 6:05 AM