none
scan bluetooth device and pair it

Question

• i would like to create a PPC application that , first , scan the bluetooth device and show it on PPC and then you choose the one you want to pair , and then this program pair their bluetooth serial port automatically.. is it possible? i use C#.NET and hp ipaq hx 2400 series to do this application.. can you give me any suggestions or sample code? pls..
    Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:13 AM

Answers

• Your hp ipaq hx 2400 is PPC 2003 - I recommend that you download the SDK and checkout the solution. This would give you insight into how the sample works. You will be able to code it in similar way for your HP device since APIs are most likely going to be the same.

Manav

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:10 AM

All replies

• but it's required Pocket PC SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK. and this web told me that Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution file is copied to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\Bluetooth\btsearch\btsearch.sln

but i don't use window mobile 5.0 , what should i do? can i freedownload it ? or you have any means about scan bluetooth device and pair it ?

Friday, December 01, 2006 2:15 AM
  • Your hp ipaq hx 2400 is PPC 2003 - I recommend that you download the SDK and checkout the solution. This would give you insight into how the sample works. You will be able to code it in similar way for your HP device since APIs are most likely going to be the same.

Manav

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:10 AM