none
Timestamp of last client sync (server side)

Question

• Dear developers,

I'm working on a solution for filtering out of scope entities.

I would like to know if there is a possibility to get the last timestamp of the sync depending on a specific client.

Is the last sync timestamp stored in the server database or is it possible to get it out of the sync anchor?

Thanks and best regards

suam111

Monday, September 23, 2013 7:13 AM

All replies

• which provider are you using?

by "timestamp", you mean the timestamp data type or you mean timestamp in terms the date and time it's updated?

Monday, September 23, 2013 7:33 AM
  • I'm using the SqlSyncProvider.

Yes, I want to know when the client has done the last synchronisation (date and time).

If a client starts the synchronisation I manually want to fetch the entities which were updated since the last client synchronisation and do not match the current filter criteria anymore. 

I know that I could add a custom column to the scope_info table where the last synchronisation date is stored, but it would be better if I could use the last date and time set by the sync framework.

So my question is where (table, column, ...) the last client sync datetime is stored? If it is stored in the database I wouldn't need the custom column.

Monday, September 23, 2013 8:08 AM
  • unfortunately, it doesn't track of the datetime for the last sync. you'd be better off tracking it separately.
    Monday, September 23, 2013 8:15 AM
  • okay thank you.

Monday, September 23, 2013 8:33 AM