In windows 7 where is this directory '%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data\SQLEXPRESS'

Question

• am unable to find the directory
    Thursday, September 08, 2011 1:03 PM

Answers

• Hi abhayd,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Would you please let me know what problem you've encountered? It's very difficult to provide you with any suggestion with this limited info. Would you please provide more information about your issue?

In my Windows 7 system, the directory locates in "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data\SQLEXPRESS", you can check if this is the folder you are looking for.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Andrew Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, September 12, 2011 3:52 AM

All replies

• When do you get the error ?

-Jens

Jens K. Suessmeyer http://blogs.msdn.com/Jenss
    Friday, September 09, 2011 7:59 AM
  • Hi abhayd,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Would you please let me know what problem you've encountered? It's very difficult to provide you with any suggestion with this limited info. Would you please provide more information about your issue?

In my Windows 7 system, the directory locates in "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data\SQLEXPRESS", you can check if this is the folder you are looking for.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Andrew Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, September 12, 2011 3:52 AM